Today’s travelers expect Wi-Fi in every hotel. Quality of the internet service influence their satisfaction, desire to come back and overall Hotel review rating. With unmanaged Hotel Wi-Fi environment some guest may use most of the internet speed streaming videos or downloading, while others may not be able to get a basic e-mail access.
And also it’s not secure because Room Guests and Lobby Users are not isolated in the network
Many hotels fail today to provide quality Hotel Wi-Fi because of
Some guest may use most of the internet speed streaming videos or downloading, While others may not be able to get a basic e-mail access. And also it's not secure - guests are not isolated in the network.
Some benefits of controlling Hotel Wi-Fi
- Easily create prepaid accounts or free access tickets that will expire when guest cheeks
- Set Room Guest free internet access option or paid Access if desired
- Set Lobby Users paid Internet access option or free Access if desired
- maximize Internet Speed and minimize Room guest complaints with bandwidth management system
- Secure Internet connection from Users outside the Hotel
- Leave message to guests on The Wi-Fi welcome page
- Block unwanted websites from being accessed in the network
- Store Visited websites in the Network for terrorism observance, security reason and view when needed
How Hotel Wi-Fi Software Works:
- Upon trying to access an internet connection, guest is automatically redirected company’s self-branded login page.
- If the hotel provides free Wi-Fi service, a guest may sign-up for a free account, click a start button for anonymous access & enter a shared keyword provided on check-in.
- Hotel Wi-Fi software will control the duration, speed and bandwidth, and optionally
Collect customers e-mail, name, address, for safety and marketing activity.
Combine Free Trial Use with Paid faster Access:
- Hotel Wi-Fi software helps to offer free trial internet access and convert customers to paid subscribers.
- Business users or those needing video streaming will not be satisfied with free-level
- On contrary users needing only simple service as browsing or e-mail access would appreciate a free offer, and be loyal to main services.